When you have a great headshot, it can help you land your dream job or stand out from the competition. The photo shoot itself typically lasts around an hour and a half, but there are some important things to know more about before and during the session.
Here is a rundown of what to expect:
- A professional photographer will arrive prepared with props and wardrobe suggestions.
- They will work with you to create a custom look for your headshot that compliments your personal style.
- The photographer will take plenty of photos, so be patient and relaxed!
- You will receive high-resolution copies of all your photos for use on social media, online applications, resumes, and more.
- You will receive a complimentary CD with all your photos on it.
- The photographer will work with you to review the photos and make any necessary edits.
- An online gallery of your headshot is available for viewing at no additional cost.
An in-home photography session can be a lot of fun for the photographer and the client. It's a great way to capture memories with family and friends in a relaxed setting.
In-home headshot sessions are meant to be fun and relaxing, so make sure you’re ready to let loose and have some fun! The team loves shooting with clients who are easy to work with. They want the shoot to be enjoyable for both you and them.