The M15 is an Israeli military respirator. It is a full-face respirator that was developed in the 1970s. It is used by the Israel defense forces (IDF) and other military forces around the world.
M15 is a full-face respirator. It covers the entire face and head. M15 air mask has a well-ventilated facepiece and tight-fitting hood. The facepiece seals against your face to keep out contaminants and noise.
It has two air filters: a high-efficiency particulate air filter (HEPA) and a vacuum cleaner filter. The HEPA filter removes large particles from the air, while the vacuum cleaner filter removes bacteria and other toxins.
The M15 has an escape valve that allows you to remove the facepiece in an emergency. The facepiece also has a nose clip so that it stays in place during strenuous activities. It is made of durable plastic and metal. It is water resistant, dustproof, and freeze resistant.
To use an M15 properly, follow these steps:
1. Make sure that you are properly fitted for the respirator. The M15 should fit snugly on your head and should not move when you breathe.
2. Open the valve of the respirator to allow fresh air into the mask.
3. Place the mask over your face and secure it in place with the straps.
4. Close the valve of the respirator to seal out pollution and gas particles.
5. Breathe in slowly and deeply through your nose while keeping your mouth closed. Exhale slowly and quietly through your mouth while keeping your lips closed.
If you are looking for military respirators in Israel, you should do some research online. They will be the best source of information about which respirators are available and where to find them.