The most iconic shot glass which was in use for as long as 200 years in Italy as well as during the Prohibition period, is among the most popular drinking devices in bars.
While these glassware pieces differ in size, however, the one that is most commonly used is a shot that averages 11/21 ounces. The archetypal glass is constructed out of extremely thick glass, particularly at the bottom. You can buy a beautiful crystal shot glass set online at https://decanterus.com/products/dujust-shot-glasses1-5oz-crystal-shot-glass-set-decorated-with-24k-gold-leaf-flakes-cool-cute-shot-cups-bpa-free-lead-free-perfect-for-decor-collection-gift-choices-6-pcs/.
Image Source: Google
There are many shot glasses models available on the market. Here are some of the models that can help you decide on the right choice.
- Standard glasses can hold 1 1/2 an ounce of alcohol. The shot glass is made of the most robust bottom and wall. It is used for drinking one shot of whiskey or Rum.
- A different variation is an alternative to the “short shot” or “pony shot” glass that holds approximately 1 ounce of liquor. It’s smaller than a typical shot glass.
- The base of a fluted glass is grounded and, when placed on a hard surface, emits the appearance of crystal clear rings.
- The shot glass-molded typically features designs embedded in the bottom and is typically adorned with embossed labels.
- This shot glass barrel is distinctive – the girth is made to look like a barrel and is made of more heavy glass.
- Cylinder shot glasses are, naturally higher than the previous models. It is shaped like a cylinder. the glass is widely used to make “shooters”.